MODVIGIL (Modafinil) is an eugeroic that acts as a wakefulness enhancer by stimulating the peripheral sympathetic system. It is used to treat narcolepsy and other sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea and shift work disorders, as well as to manage and suppress attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). MODVIGIL helps individuals stay alert for up to 12 hours. It is also used by healthy people as a “smart drug” to enhance and retain cognitive abilities, concentration, and memory processing in the brain.
- Increase Alertness and Concentration Levels.
- Eradicate Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
- Treat Shift-Work Sleep Disorder.
- Eliminate Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Enhance Cognitive Abilities As Well As Physical Energy.
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DATE
100% original pharmacy product from Indian HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. All packs are airtight sealed and expire up to 04.2025.
MODVIGIL’s active substance is modafinil, a psychoactive drug used to enhance wakefulness in individuals with sleep disorders or nighttime shift work. The mechanism of action of modafinil is not completely determined. Clinical studies showed that modafinil slightly inhibits dopamine and norepinephrine transportation, thus increasing norepinephrine and dopamine neurotransmission. Modafinil also increases extracellular glutamate, serotonin, and histamine, resulting in increased neuroplasticity, focus, learning ability; reduces depression and stress; enhances wakefulness and prevents sleep.
INSTRUCTIONS & DOSAGE
Active substance: modafinil USP 200mg
MODVIGIL should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food.
- Narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea: 1 pill in the morning.
- Shift work disorder: 1 pill one hour before the shift.
- For cognitive enhancing properties: 1 pill one hour prior to the beginning of work.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed a storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celsius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.